27 October 2006

And to think, the nebula was actually created in a petri dish

An "Experience" is all I can say about describing the The Fountain, written and directed by Darren Aronofsky (of Pi and Requiem for a Dream) and starring Hugh Jackman and Rachel Weisz.

I saw a free advanced screening the other night at The Neptune. Amazing. I think I'm actually going to pay to see it again when it is released in theatres (22 November 2006).


Totally worth it, if only for the amazing cinematography. Hugh Jackman blew my socks off.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Wolverine doesn't blow peoples socks off. He fucking murders them.

Anonymous said...

Both are only a movie. But one does not equal the other. Jackman is different in both. Get a grip

Anonymous said...

Turbo Jam is the coolest! You're lame.

Anonymous said...

I showed him.