19 January 2007

Locks of Love

Yesterday, I'd finally had it with my long hair. It's become so unmanageable, taking me a half hour to shampoo and condition it (well, mostly condition) that I just decided that it was time to donate. Now, don't get me wrong. There is nothing wrong with the hair itself; it just gets really tangly. Like, for instance, yesterday in class. We were watching a movie and the ENTIRE class, I was working to detangle a certain section of my hair. That's two hours, folks!

I came home from class two days ago and, once I took my hat off, I realized my hair was all over the place. Loops of hair were sticking up randomly everywhere! It was crazy!

Anyway, here's my before:
Right after she lopped off the pigtails:
And here's my new 'do! While looking at it last night, I realized that my face is pretty fat, so I'm off to the IMA! What a motivator, eh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think it makes your face look thinner.

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Congratulations on donating your hair. I hope you do it again. I donated mine once.