22 July 2006

Snoozer of a week

It's come to my attention that I keep checking a couple of my favourite blogs and am disappointed to find that they have no new posts, though I haven't posted anything new here for the better part of a week. So for the three of you regulars, my apologies.

This week I:
  • (finally) finished the Battlestar Galactica Miniseries and first four episodes of Battlestar Galactica Season One.
  • went to Spokane and ate at the Pita Pit with Jacy and bought some organizational things at Target so I can feel more organizational.
  • started and completed a Clue puzzle I bought on eBay.
  • have since started another Clue puzzle I bought on eBay.
  • drew up a budget (is that the right phrase?) for this autumn and figured out how much I'd have to work to supplement the financial aid.
  • researched and responded to a couple ads on craigslists for rooms and apartments in the U-District.
  • shoveled a decomposing dead bird off of the front lawn and porch once I realised that, not only were my dogs the prime suspects in the death of the poor thing, they were rolling in the remains and then tricking me into petting them.
  • broke my boycott of Burger King and ordered a medium chocolate shake, a whopper jr with cheese (no pickles, no onions) and a Hershey's sunday pie.

None of these feats are reasons I haven't posted anything, though. I think I was in a rut this week. Hopefully posting this will kick me out of it.

No comments: