07 July 2006

Did you see where I put my anxiety pills? I think I'll need them ready...

I won't be typing much this weekend, as tomorrow is my brother's big day. Just got back from a pedicure and getting acrylic nails glued on.

When tanning the "traditional way" after my spray tan disaster wore off, I burned the hell out of my body, from my chest down to my, uh...legs. Not fun. Hopefully by tomorrow, the pain won't be so bad. I have to wear a corset, which already has the tendency to pinch in uncomfortable places.

This is me on the 4th. The first snack of the day. I haven't had one of these Nestle things in ages! And the snacking didn't stop there. Since my brother and his fiancee didn't stay for boating and fireworks, we had a whole load of foad for just the three of us.

With fried chicken, sandwiches, grapes, soda, water and tons of other snacks, I must've gained 5 pounds. Oh gosh, I hope I'll fit in my dress tomorrow!

Tubing pics to follow when I get the chance!

No comments: