29 June 2006

I look straight out of a sci-fi movie...in a non-flattering way

I woke up this morning to half of my new Mexican colour on my white sheets and comforter. My face, feet and hands, though, have gotten even darker. I washed my face with an exfoliating soap and it seems to have lightened things up, but my hands and feet are apparently going to remain 10 times darker than the rest of my body. Unless they, too, leave their traces over every article of fabric I touch. I've turned into an inkpad. I just noticed my keyboard has bits of spray tan on it...unless it's from the oreos and milk I ate in the light of my computer monitor last night.

Oh well. Hopefully it'll all fade in a couple days. I'm just glad I tried this out a week before the wedding. I guess I'll just have to resort to the traditional way of tanning. Anyone have any tanning accelerator I can borrow?

No comments: