25 April 2006

Preparing my resume and cover letters

After talking it over with my parents last night, both agree that I should quit this new job...today (after my "shift"). My dad thinks I should tell them that "after giving the position a second thought, it'd be best that I find a job that pays at least minimum wage to fully save for college."

Or just say that "although I love baby P, it's just not working out."

Let's just see if I have the courage to go through with it.

I get off work at 4p and will have just enough time to deliver a resume and cover letter to an assisted living facility in town that's hiring an administrative assistant. Then I'll hop on by the theatre and drop that application off (I mentioned this job like two weeks ago and still haven't turned the application in! I'm such a slacker!). Tomorrow I'll be able to go to the Daily Sun News to find out about "volunteering".

No comments: