13 April 2006

Pushing play


This morning I'm going to work out. I've missed the last two mornings and, according to the goals I've set, this means that I've used up my two non-workout days. The only problem is that I'm really hungry right now (it's 6.40a) and I'm not planning on working out until 8a (the time that my parents will finally be out of the house). Once I eat in the morning, I'm really sluggish about pushing play and end up skipping the workout. But I fear if I don't eat, by the time I'm supposed to start, I'll be too hungry. I'm trying a new Turbo Jam dvd today (Punch, Kick & Jam) and I want to be able to make it through the whole thing. Ah, screw it. If I eat now, the sluggishness should wear off in an hour, right?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your schedule is very tight. I don't suppose you could work out at 9 if you were too full at 8? :)

Anonymous said...

I have a suggestion. If you work out hard enough while your hungry, your attention will be diverted away from your hunger to your ailing muscles and pumping heart.

Andi @ udandi / Lunch It Punch It said...

Drink some water and try tricking your body into being full, but don't drink so much you'll have water sloshing around during your workout.