05 April 2006

This time I WILL get the license plate border

The moment I set my purse down on the table when I arrived at home from Seattle today, my cell phone rang.

All morning, I waited for the call from Candace (see recent posts). I drove the entire way back hom with the phone on my lap, just in case I didn't hear the ring or couldn't fish the phone out of purse in time. When I got home, I took the phone with me for the 20 second trip to check the mail. Nothing. I was starting to think that she had overestimated the time it would take to review the paperwork. That maybe it would take three days instead of two.

It's been approved! I'm reinstated! Number 0132504 is back, people!

I'll be out of the quicksand that is Sunnyside in September. There is hope again! I just need to find a job now to save up some money!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I am so proud of you! Love ya!