13 May 2006

A Past Love

I just awoke from a beautiful dream. Somehow, an ex-boyfriend of mine came back into my life and we became reacquainted.

We kissed and, even in my dream, it was the most wonderful kiss I'd ever experienced. I felt sparks. I felt safe. I felt like I was home.

When I woke up and realised it was a dream, I did a search for him on myspace (just to see, gosh!). I found his myspace page and when I looked at his pictures, it felt like his eyes were piercing my soul. He looked as wonderful as I remembered.



He's married...happily...and his wife is absolutely gorgeous.

My dreams, oh how they fail me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How was that dream NOT about me?

Anonymous said...

Wait a second. I don't have a MySpace page.....

Brianne said...

You figured that out by realising you don't have a myspace page?

Didn't the part about the wife tip you off?