27 May 2006

Queue THIS

Have just taken a break from watching the first season of Rescue Me. The guys at Podflix recommended it during episode 36 and I thought I'd put it on my queue and try it out. I've only finished episode 6 of the season, but I'm going to finish the last two on the second disc tonight.

I wasn't really sure what to expect. All I knew was that it was about the FDNY post 9/11. Denis Leary really put his soul into this series as creator, writer, executive producer and actor. The subject matter brings me to tears at some point in almost every show, from how each character deals with issues to Tommy's ghosts.

4.5 out of 5 stars.

Honestly, go out of your way to watch this show, if nothing else but to spy the eye candy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dennis Leary does one of the funniest bits I've ever seen in stand-up comedy.

Brianne said...

obviously you're not much of a fan. otherwise you'd have known how to spell his name correctly.

lol!

Anonymous said...

Hurry up Brianne! You have to catch up. Season 3 of Rescue me is in full swing right now on FX and it is AWESOME! Hope your TIVO-ing it or something.

-Willy from PodFlix