22 June 2006

Who would've known we'd run into bike protesters?

While I was sitting in the Park-and-Ride lot waiting for my friend Ingrid this morning, guess who decided to stare me down!

Yup! One of those sage rats again! I parked my car, casually looked up and about eight feet from my car stood this little guy. He stared at me for a good three or four minutes (seriously) in the same standing position before deciding to go on about his business and crouch down to eat something. He continued to munch on food until Ingrid showed up about ten minutes later and then disappeared.

Ingrid and I went on our 16-mile bike ride, this time from Grandview to Prosser and back. Once we got to Prosser, we ate really unhealthy breakfast at a national fast food chain off the freeway, after being scolded by a random woman while chaining up our bikes.

After our breakfast, we went in search of a OutWest Pet Grooming so I could buy some Greenies for my dogs. Just as we got to the store, crossing the intersection is a house.

No really. A house. Being pulled by a semi. Down the road. I thought that only happened in childrens' books. I mean, I've seen single and double-wide manufactured homes going down the freeway, but never a whole house.



Hmmm...I wonder if you could ship an entire house cross-country. It would save on packing and boxes. But what would happen to the basement?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SAGE RATS!!!!!! YAY! oh and I have seen houses moved, but I doubt they will ship them! Hey, Call me tomorrow! I am off work!

Anonymous said...

Maybe it's a motor home from a really bad designer?

Brianne said...

LOL! i can imagine someone taking it into the woods!